AWI 63rd Annual Convention
September 27-29, 2015
Salt Lake City, Utah
New Perspectives for New Challenges...
An Inspired Path to the Future
Join AWI Member Manufacturers and Suppliers to gain fresh ideas and adapt to new challenges facing architectural woodworkers. It takes new outlooks and invigorated perspectives to successfully compete and thrive in a challenging marketplace.
- Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economics™
- Cam Marston, President of Generational Insights
- Team Building at the Utah Olympic Oval
- Product Fair
- Grand Finale Dinner at the the Natural History Museum of Utah
- Fetzer Architectural Woodwork
- 3form Architectural and Design Solutions
AND MUCH MORE!
Want to exhibit at the Convention?
The Little America Hotel - Salt Lake City
500 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Reservations: 800-281-7899 | Local: 801-596-5700
Group Rate: $164, plus 12.6% room tax
Group Code: AWI
Block Cut-off Date: August 28
Check In Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check Out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Parking: Self parking - Complimentary, Valet parking - $7/day
*Hotel cancellations must be received by the hotel no later than 48 hours prior to arrival in order to receive a full refund
Airport: Salt Lake International Airport – Located approximately 7 miles/ 10 minutes from from The Little America Hotel - Salt Lake City
- Ground Transportation: Taxi – Approximately $20 / Each Way
- Car/Shuttle Service - $12 /person for shared ride to/from Airport to Hotel
- City Creek Limousine, preferred car service of the Little America Hotel Reservations required, call hotel 801-596-5700 or www.citycreeklimo.com