61st Annual AWI Convention
October 9-11, 2013
Behind the Scenes Structure for Success
Join AWI for Education, Networking and Fun!
- Alan Beaulieu, President, ITR Economics™
- DeWalt Case Study with Marc Sanderson
- Behind the Scenes Panel with Architects and General Contractors
- Technology Update with Steve Waltman, Stiles Machinery
- Business behind the Magic Disney Institute Tour
- Area Plant Tours
- "Survey Says" Team Building
- Product Fair
More Information and Registration Coming Soon!
Hotel Information and Reservations
Hilton Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, Located at the Walt Disney World Resort
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Rates: $148 Single/Double
Click here to reserve your room under the AWI Room Block.
Attendees may also call 1-800-782-4414 and reference the code "AWI" for the group rate.
Disney Information and Reservations
Airport and Travel Information
Orlando International (MCO) is 20 minutes/ 12.5 miles
- Taxi Cabs available at airport entrance, approximately $35/one way, prices vary
- Recommended Shuttle Service:
MEARS Transportation Group located at the airport, next to Car Rentals on Level 1 And Also in Hilton Lobby.
Walk up and ride $21/One Way or $34 Roundtrip. Phone: 407.423.5566, www.mearstransportation.com
AWI Convention Information
Convention Questions, email Beth Holcomb, email@example.com or call 571-323-3610.
Education at AWFS
Make your plans now for the 2013 AWFS® Fair trade show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada,... (more)
WoodLINKS USA/ WCA Announce Merger
WoodLINKS USA and The Woodwork Career Alliance of North America (WCA) have combined forces to explore the prospect of merging... (more)
AWI welcomes Federated Insurance Companies
As we kick off the 2013 year, AWI welcomes Federated Insurance Companies as our association’s official Insurance Partner and newest... (more)
The spring 2013 edition of Design Solutions features these AWI members: