Affiliate Membership Benefits
Affiliate membership dues are $75.00 for the first year (12 months) and only $25.00 to renew each year after.
Publications and Benefits
- Architectural Woodwork Standards (AWS) show / hide
- The AWS includes compliance criteria to ensure that all millwork manufacturers are competing equally when bidding on projects and they are obligated to perform work of equal quality. The Standards, as in both previous publications, encompass three grades of quality: Economy, Custom and Premium. The AWS also includes a comprehensive glossary of terms.
- As a member you will receive new editions free of charge to the AWS book.
- Design Solutions show / hide
AWI's flagship quarterly magazine, a vehicle for educating architects and design professionals about quality architectural woodwork and the merits of incorporating it into their projects.
- Quality Certification Program show / hide
Learn how to use and reap the many benefits offered by the Quality Certification Program through assurance of woodwork that is AWS compliant.
- Technical Assistance for Architectural Woodwork Questions
- AIA CES Credit show / hide
AWI is an AIA CES provider. Earn credits through workshops, seminars, and Design Solutions Magazine.
- Discount Pricing on Publications
- Networking & Volunteer Opportunities show / hide
- Networking opportunities with AWI members.
- Representation on AWI's Development Council and invitation to participate in seminars, convention and chapter activities.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online. Please allow 3-5 business days for your application to be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation when your membership is approved. Your new membership materials will be shipped once approved. Additional shipping charges will be applied for any membership outside the United States.
Click here to view the refund policy.
WoodLINKS USA/ WCA Announce Merger
WoodLINKS USA and The Woodwork Career Alliance of North America (WCA) have combined forces to explore the prospect of merging... (more)
Welcome AWI 2013 Sponsors
Sustaining Sponsors - Federated Insurance, Stiles Machinery, Inc. Level 2 Sponsors - Chemcraft, M.Bohlke Veneer, M.L. Campbell Level 3 Sponsors... (more)
To Publish or Not To Publish
Although the value of publicity might be difficult to measure precisely, there's little argument that publicity, sometimes even the negative... (more)
The spring 2013 edition of Design Solutions features these AWI members: