Annual Dues: $50 USD
AWI membership designed for individuals only, not a company membership
Apply - Click here to apply online
Please allow 3-5 business days for your application to be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation when your membership is approved. Your new membership materials will be shipped once approved. Additional shipping charges will be applied for any membership outside the United States.
- AWI Standards and Standards Education Portal - The new AWI Standards, which are available to everyone, trade in prescriptive requirements for performance-based measures that provide design professionals, manufacturers, suppliers, installers, and users with more flexibility, value, and room for innovation. The Education portal, available to members only, provides additional drawings and information.
- Design Solutions Magazine: AWI's flagship quarterly magazine, a vehicle for educating architects and design professionals about quality architectural woodwork and the merits of incorporating it into their projects.
- E-briefs: AWI electronic newsletter.
- Educational Seminars and Webinars: Member pricing for AWI networking and education events.
- Quality Certification Program: Learn how to use and reap the many benefits offered by the Quality Certification Program through assurance of woodwork that is AWS compliant.
- Technical Assistance for Architectural Woodwork Questions
- AIA CES Credit: AWI is an AIA CES provider. Earn credits through workshop and seminars.
- Discount Pricing on Publications
- Networking & Volunteer Opportunities
The Value of an AWI Membership
New Member Benefits
The Local Chapters
The Biggest Value
Your Next Move