Supplier MembershipAnnual Dues: $1,100 USD
Please allow 3-5 business days for your application to be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation when your membership is approved. Your new membership materials will be shipped once approved. Additional shipping charges will be applied for any membership outside the United States.
- AWI Logo: Market your company through the use of AWI's logo on your company's promotional material. Affiliation of your firm with AWI links you to an internationally recognized association representing the architectural woodwork industry.
- AWI Website: Your company profile will appear on AWI's website.
- Networking Opportunities: You are invited to attend meetings and seminars, be a part of committees or task forces and join an AWI local chapter, all with potential customers.
- Lead List: Access to an electronic list of AWI's 1,000+ Manufacturing Member companies.
- Advertising: Advertise your company in Design Solutions Magazine and the AWI website at specially discounted member rates.
- Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities: Elevate your profile among AWI members by exhibiting or becoming a Sponsor at a professional development event or annual convention.
- Speakers Bureau: The opportunity to join AWI's Speakers Bureau and become the "local woodwork expert" to the design community by offering AWI's AIA-approved education programs.
Education and Professional Development
- AWI National Education Events: Educational seminars, plant tours and workshops deliver woodwork industry education on Estimating, Financial Management, Marketing, Contracts and Project Management.
- Workshops: Workshops at AWI Chapters, trade shows, and AWI's Professional Development and Leadership events provide insights on strategic planning, offer perspectives on important issues, enhance professional expertise and builds a network of other AWI Members just like you.
- Webinars: AWI offers members complimentary webinars on topics ranging from education on the AWS and QCP to Contracts, Financial Management and many more.
Publications and Other Benefits
- Architectural Woodwork Standards (AWS): The AWS includes compliance criteria to ensure that all millwork manufacturers are competing equally when bidding on projects and they are obligated to perform work of equal quality. The Standards, as in both previous publications, encompass three grades of quality: Economy, Custom and Premium. The AWS also includes a comprehensive glossary of terms.
- Design Solutions Magazine: AWI's flagship quarterly magazine, a vehicle for educating architects and design professionals about quality architectural woodwork and the merits of incorporating it into their projects.
- NewsBriefs and e-briefs: Ebriefs, our semi-monthly electronic update and NewsBriefs, our monthly print newsletter, provide current and breaking member and industry news.
- Technical Assistance for Architectural Woodwork Questions
- AWI Event Registration
- AWI Store Publications