The AWI casework test methodologies outline the requirements for the submittal of drawings, manufacture, assemblage, and confirmation of architectural wood casework test specimens intended for testing at the AWI National Testing Center.
The AWI finishing technology test methodologies outline the requirements for the preparation and confirmation of test samples intended for testing at the AWI National Testing Center.Each testing methodology also outlines the specific steps taken within each test procedure, ensuring that each test undertaken meets strict guidelines for accuracy, reproducibility, impartiality, and confidentiality.
You must be logged in or create and account to download AWI Test Methodologies.
- AR-1 (Abrasion Resistance Test)
- AT-1 (Adhesion by Tape Test)
- BC-1 (Base Cabinet Assembled Unit Test)
- BC-2 (Base Cabinet Structural Integrity Test)
- CR-1 (Chemical Resistance Test)
- DB-1 (Drawer Bottom Compression Test)
- DF-1 (Drawer Front Tension Test)
- SS-1 (Shelf Suspension System)
- TC-1 (Tall Cabinet Assembled Unit Test)
- TC-2 (Tall Cabinet Structural Integrity Test)
- WC-1 (Wall Cabinet Assembled Unit Test)
- WC-2 (Wall Cabinet Structural Integrity Test)
For further information regarding the test methodologies, contact us by phone at (571) 323-3636 or by email at [email protected].